środa, 10 września 2014

I'm looking for your eyes

Pamietacie mój poprzedni zestaw z użyciem tego oto kimono ? wtedy zestawiłam go z długą sukienką, dziś postawiłam na proste zestawienie z czarnymi spodenkami. 



Do you remember my previous set with this kimono here? Last time I have styled it with a long dress, today I put on a simple look, I combined it with black shorts. 










OUTFIT 

____________________________

kimono - Ebay
szorty / shorts - Mango
top - Mango
sandały / sandals - Gi Gi Shop ( local store )
torba / bag - TBdress here
zegarek / watch - Liu Jo
bransoletki / bracelets - DIY , Invuu London
okulary / sunglasses - Sinsay

_______________________________







Ciekawa jestem która wersja jest Waszą ulubioną ? / 
I wonder which version is your favourite one?



5 komentarzy:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags